Monday, December 04, 2006

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO ZZZZZZZZ

Some of you may recall my review of E!'s House of Carters. If you don't, you can read it here or if you are feeling too lazy to click that link, the basic gist is that the show sucks. Just in case you needed another opinion regarding House of Carters crapulence I offer you the following.

Apparently, the show has at least one fan and guess who it is? No, not Heather. It's Britney Spear's soon-to-be-ex husband. Some how this douche-bag has been given his own reality show and he wants House of Carters executive producer, Kenneth Crear, to produce it. Here's the best part, Crear is quoted in Us Weekly with the following statement:

"Kevin came to me because he liked the way I shot the House of Carters series and the way I made Nick Carter look real and trustworthy. I gave people a different perspective of him and made people really respect him."

I don't know who the bigger idiot is here but I know one thing, I will not be tuning in for House of Federlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment