Monday, April 14, 2008

Mean Spirited Monday - Uncle Sam

Every Monday morning I post a picture of some random celebrity, or non-celebrity for you to comment on. Remember to have fun and be mean spirited with your comments.

I just returned from the post office, where I mailed off my taxes along with a few checks for the feds, which will probably go toward buying guns or paying Iraqi militia members to not blow people up. So today's Mean Spirited Monday is our government's effigy, Uncle Sam. Let the meanness begin!

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!

    I just came from having MY taxes done this morning.

    The stress of it all [along with my usual everyday, regular stress] and getting everything together TOTALLY ruined my weekend!

    FUCK YOU, UNCLE S!

    FUCK YOU!

    And wait.

    Didn't we make some sort of pact last year to NOT wait this long to get taxes done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking cartoons....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lioux - yes, we did make that pact. Last year I mailed my taxes on the 15th. This year it was the 14th so I like to think I'm living up to that pact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually the FIRST year I got money BACK. And that's only because I had to have more money taken out of my check during the year so I would be effed up the corn hole when tax time came around.

    Plus since I don't have kids, I get doubly screwed! They should actually reward us for NOT breeding!

    EFF you Uncle Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My taxes were done in February....you slackers!

    ReplyDelete