Wednesday, September 27, 2006

YOU KNOW MANHATTAN APARTMENTS

Yesterday I was having lunch with a friend of mine who is a massage therapist and in addition to having her own practice in Chelsea, also works for a super exclusive and ridiculously expensive spa. Occasionally she visits clients of the spa at home for sessions and told me about one such client, who lives three blocks from the spa, in a Park Avenue apartment that occupies the entire floor of the building. The apartment is so large with so many hallways that my massage therapist friend has gotten lost just trying to find the guest room in which she sets up her massage table. Apparently my friend visits this person so regularly that she asked why the apartment owner doesn't just get a massage table of her own. The woman replied, Where would I store it? You know Manhattan apartments."

No comments:

Post a Comment