Sunday, November 05, 2006

GENIUS AT WORK #2

Welcome to the second posting of my semi-regular section, 'Genius At Work'! In case you missed the first entry, this is the spot where I share my ideas that can make the world a better place to live in.

I do my best to avoid anything related to politics but sometimes, especially around elections, that isn't very easy. Personally, I believe all politicians, regardless of party, are corrupt, deceitful, dirtbags who will say and do anything to get and keep their cushy jobs. And who can blame them? After all, how many jobs do you know of that give the employees lengthy recesses?

So here's my idea. Rather than letting candidates running for an office to debate each other, they should be hooked up to lie detectors and questioned on TV about their platforms and plans for office. This way we can expose the lies before the dirtbags get into office.

Here are a few standard questions that I'd like answered. What would you like to ask?
Which of your campaign promises do you intend to keep?
What aspects of your position do you intend to abuse?
How many interns do you plan to sexually harass?
Do you believe god speaks directly to you?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of a douche-bag are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment