Monday, November 20, 2006

NOT VERY BLIND ITEM

While most of us were enjoying our weekend with friends, family, and loved ones, a particular Brooklyn resident, who I will refer to as JB, was busy interviewing new friends. A highly reliable source passed the following email to me and I have it on good authority that the author of this email was in the Philadelphia area over the weekend.

This is the actual email, I've only removed people's email addresses, phone numbers and full names.

Date: November 17, 2006 2:03:56 PM EST
Subject: Invitation to Friendship
From: JB@bofasecurities.com
To: ?@comcast.net

Hey B:

I am trying to make some changes in my life and the first thing I need to change are my friends. I have decided that Jeff is just too immature for me and let's not even talk about Heather soo what do you say we become friends?? I have always found you to be very mature, cultured, interesting and stimulating. I think its a good fit.

Let me know if you are interested. I am a good friend.

Your Friend (?)

JB

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    THAT IS A NOT SO BLIND ITEM!!!

    ReplyDelete