Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Super Happy Terrific Products: Star Wars Flash Drive

I don't know about you but I always have a couple of flash drives handy for storing, backing up, or carrying digital data. While extremely practical, I can't say that any of my flash drives are stylish or fun. Which is why I'm so excited about these Series 2 Star Wars Mimobots from Mimoco.

The Star Wars Mimobot Series 2 Designer USB Flash Drives will be available in 1GB, 2GB, & 4GB capacities and come preloaded with bonus removable Star Wars content like soundBytes, applications, icons, avatars, screensavers, and wallpapers. The series 2 collection will include Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Boba Fett with each Mimobot ranging in price from $50 to $110.

You can preorder a series 2 Mimobot here, which should arrive by February of 2008. If you can't wait that long, then check out one of the Series 1 Star Wars Mimobots that are currently available here.

4 comments:

  1. jdizzle - Quiet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A local store here carries those.

    I though the Chewbacca one was cute.

    ReplyDelete