Monday, June 16, 2008

Mean Spirited Monday

Every Monday morning I post a picture of a person, place or thing for you to comment on. Remember to have fun and be mean spirited with your comments.

This week, Monday. Let the meaness begin!



I'll get things started - Is there anything good about Monday? It sucks! For me Monday begins on Sunday evening when I start dwelling on all the work-related crap I have to take care of over the upcoming week. Then I get even angrier at Monday because it has invaded my Sunday, which is still part of the weekend. Stupid Monday.

4 comments:

  1. The last time Monday was over it didn't bring any beer, and used up all the guest soap. Fuck You, Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday is a poor man's every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday is the bain of my existence and the cause of my of my neuroses.
    blouses!

    ReplyDelete