Thursday, February 07, 2008

Here We Snow Again

Yesterday was the closest we have come to actually seeing the ground up here in the mountains. We haven't had any snow accumulate in weeks and it's actually been warm enough for what we had on the ground to melt. Until this morning! I woke up to see everything covered once again and the snow keeps on falling.


I'm not sure if you can see the snow falling in this picture but it's there! I better get into town and stock up on booze before I'm snowed in.

5 comments:

  1. that's the first thing I do when I hear there's bad weather coming! I can get by without a lot of things, but booze is a necessity. Besides, if I run out of food, I can always order something and let the delivery guy drive through the mess! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally go on booze runs for you and shovel your snow if I can live in your guest house. You have one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We are bringing our sled this weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous. We have had NO snow!

    And Jeff, I didn't know you needed an excuse to stock up on booze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tired of not getting any snow. I'm moving north!

    ReplyDelete