Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Super Happy Terrific Products: Space Shuttle Bunk Bed



I was never a huge fan of Ricky Schroeder's race car bed on Silver Spoons but I liked the idea of the bed/vehicle. If something like this Space Shuttle bunk bed existed when I was kid, it would have topped by birthday and Christmas list repeatedly until I got it.

Today, if I was a much shorter person, I would buy this in a snap but unfortunately, considering I'm taller than 6', it's not going to happen. Don't let that stop you though. The Space Shuttle Bunk Bed is available from My Moondrops for $2,600 and takes 6 to 8 weeks to be delivered.

3 comments:

  1. 6 to 8 WEEKS?!?!!!

    Man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally getting this. I call tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to consider this for your guest bedroom....

    ReplyDelete