Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We've Beed Fugged!

JDizzle (of Hometown Hangover) and her family have a tradition where whenever they get together, someone leaves behind an ugly piece of "art". That piece of art, a bust of George Washington has been passed around for a while and recently a new ugliest, cheesiest, most bizarre item has made it's way into the tradition - the Brimfield Bard!

Well the fug hunt has crept it's way up here to the Berkshires. JDizzle who was visiting over the weekend with Turkey left the bard behind. I found him this morning, waiting for me in the shower.


Who knows where the Bard will appear next!?

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Fug Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! You have been fugged my friend. Pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks smoochies!

    jdizzle, as soon as I opened the shower curtain I realized why you asked me last night if I had showered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to be so sly. But I found it equally interesting that neither you nor Seth had showered by the time I called you at 9pm! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. jdizzle, I don't think either of us showered all weekend. That's what we like to call country living!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Bear Grylls says just hover over the fire to smoke the bugs out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bear Grylls would know. I don't think he showered all weekend either. Except for the smoke shower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome, that is a great tradition. and the bard matches the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would be great if it mades its way to Singapore!

    ReplyDelete