Monday, February 26, 2007

I Don't Know What I was Thinking Last Night

Boy am I exhausted today. As if Monday morning doesn't suck enough already, I begrudgingly stayed up last night to watch the Oscars. I wasn't planning to watch it as I really don't care but I guess I got caught up in Seth's Oscar enthusiasm.

We started the show an hour after it began so that we could fast forward through all the crap. It didn't take us long to catch up to the live program. Se we took a Battlestar Galactica break then went back to where we had left off with the Oscars. Once again, by fast forwarding through all the sucky parts of the show, we quickly caught up to the live telecast and watched the last 30 minutes as it actually happened. I won't bother discussing who won because I didn't pay much attention to that. The only thing I put my magazine down for was Ellen. I think she did a great job as host. She did such a great job that I might even consider watching again in the future if she is hosting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment