Friday, February 23, 2007

I Love The Nightlife

Living in New York City isn't easy. Everything is overpriced, we are constantly surrounded by several hundred people, and while we have some of the most glamorous shops in the world there is no Pizza Hut delivery and only one 7-11. So why do we live here? We live here for nights like last night. What started as an average happy hour ended at an underground party. When I say underground, I mean it both literally and figuratively as we went to some club/bar that was below street level and in what looked like catacombs. We were there to see a friend of Seth's video imagery projected on a room divider that sectioned off the room. I wish I could tell you more but the details are very hazy. Suffice it to say, a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment