Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Greetings From Springfield

It looks like Turkey isn't the only person heading directly to Moe's. CC from D.C. (actually she lives in Fredericksburg, which is outside of D.C. but doesn't rhyme with CC) emailed me her Simpsons-self last night.

CC also included a note with a little background info regarding her avatar that reads "I'm a staunch supporter of baked goods and I nailed my fair skin".

If you still haven't created your own Simpsons Avatar, try it now by
clicking here and don't forget to email it to me when you are done for posting on pop-o-matic!

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!!! I'll email you mine soon. I don't think that it looks anything like me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - glad to hear the site was finally working for you. I can't wait to see your avatar!

    ReplyDelete