Thursday, October 26, 2006

FATTY FATTY TWO BY FOUR

So far I’ve generally steered clear of making fun of reality TV people. At least aside from a few comments here and there. The reason is, I believe the networks when they tell us that these people are “real people”, and they are “just like us”!

But I’ve recently come to the conclusion that if you choose to put yourself on any public domain, such as TV, then you are sending out an open invitation to all to ridicule and mock you in the public domain. The only exception is choosing to enter the public domain with a blog in which case, you should never have to taste your own medicine.

I also doubt that any reality TV people will ever be reading this blog. So for all these reasons and more, I can proudly declare “I can’t stand Kai on the Fattest Loser”! I hate how she gives the blue team dirty looks during the weigh-in, just standing there with fat arms crossed and resting on her gut, and her constant nasty remarks are uncalled for. Her negative and bitchy attitude might fly on Survivor (where I’m sure her tribe-mates would have already voted her off or eaten her by now) but it’s not necessary at the ranch. In my opinion, TV bitches should look a certain way; like Amanda on Melrose or Alexis on Dynasty or Alexandra on Josie & The Pussycats. Those ladies were bitches!

And while were talking about Loser, what drugs is Trainer Bob doing and where do I get some? There’s no way a good looking, in-shape fella like that can be so genuinely happy about hugging those obese guys. I just wish somebody would tell him the fohawk is totally 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment