Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ITS AMAZING

For the first time in three weeks I was able to watch an entire episode of the Amazing Race! I'm so happy I didn't miss the India episode, which is always a crowd pleaser. India is one of the main reasons I would never even consider trying to join the race. You can almost smell the stench just by watching this episode. Speaking of this episode, are the Models/Recovering Drug addicts really talking about their recovery every week or do the editors keep repeating sound bites? I was thrilled to see this was a non-elimination leg because I really like the hillbillies. One team I don't care much for is Peter and Sarah. Which member of this team is crazier? Peter, an obvious lunatic (who says "golly" when faced with the obstacles the Amazing Race throws at you?), or Sarah - no offense to one legged people but . . . a race around the world? Come on. Start off with something easier, like the NY Marathon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    I am so relieved that you got the whole show...they screwed me again! I missed the last 30 minutes!!!!

    ReplyDelete