Thursday, October 26, 2006

NOW I CAN TELL YOU

My server was "updating" yesterday when I wanted to post the following but everything is back up and. . .

Now! I can tell you about Madonna on Oprah
About adoption and bullshit
and all the crap she's endured
Don't it make you cringe?
Just let her be
Let her be
Now I can tell you about the place, Africa
no it won't last long
and all those lies they will be burned!
Just let her be
Oh let her be
Got to let her be
Won’t you let her be?

So, did you see Madonna (live via satellite from London, England) on Oprah? Madonna came out swinging and quickly dispelled the rumors. The most interesting of which was that Angelina Jolie convinced her not to adopt an LA orphan and instead go to Africa. According to Madonna, she has never even met Jolie. In my opinion, any filthy rich person who CHOOSES to go to Africa deserves an award. The places Madonna was photographed visiting make India look like a day spa. So from the horse rider's mouth, Madonna legally adopted (rescued from certain disease and death) this kid. The father was fully aware and only after the fact, let some shysters talk him into bilking Madonna for money. That kid will grow up one of the three most privileged kids in the world and if Madonna wants to adopt a little 30-something year old from Brooklyn, I'm available!

No comments:

Post a Comment