Tuesday, October 10, 2006

THEY SCREWED ME AGAIN!

Once again, I missed the end of this week's Great Race (thanks Heather for telling me about RealityTVWorld.com). I even planned ahead when I learned that there would be another football game played on Sunday (do you they play ball every week?), which might push back the start of the Race. I recorded the show following the Race and double checked at 8 to make sure everything was set. For some reason, my DVR decided not to work from 9 to 10 and the show following the Race didn't record. Fortunately, the Race only began about 3 minutes late so I figured I'd at least get to see most of it. Unfortunately, my cable was having issues and 15 minutes into the Race, the picture and sound began freaking out and getting all pixelated. It was like watching TV in Monet-Vision. Thanks a lot Time Warner Cable - You Suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment