Monday, October 23, 2006

I'M BACK!

It's Monday morning and Toy Fair is finally over. After spending the past 4 days (yes, even Saturday and Sunday) eating, breathing and sleeping toys, I don't want to even say the word "toys" again. Unfortunately, there's a little event on the horizon called "The Holiday Season", which means I'm now heading into my busiest time of year.

Fortunately, I'll be spending a lot of that busy time in front of a computer so I will be blogging as often as I can. Speaking of which, lets talk about this week's Amazing Race. You should stop reading here if you don't want to know who got eliminated. Thank god Peter and Sarah are gone because I couldn't stand to watch him treat her like crap any longer. Don't get me wrong, I love watching the couples self destruct and blow up at each other. But Peter's meanness was sneaky and mental and not entertaining. Did he even do any of the road block challenges? It seemed like every time there was an incredibly physical challenge, Peter made Sarah do it. Cheers to Sarah, who proved a person with only one leg can kick ass! Jeers to Peter, who proved a person with half a brain is just an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment