Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jenni B Update

Our own Jenni B is in Singapore this week for a final round of meetings to determine if she wants to accept a position that will have her moving to Singapore. While wishing her the best (to her face) in all honesty I hope she hates it and stays in New York.

I'm sure everyone is just as eager as me to know what's happening with Jen in Singapore right now. Fortunately for us all, I've got a transcript from a meeting she had with the Singapore boss today.

Here is an exert:

BOSS: "So Jennifer today you will be interfacing with Edwin Cheo from the Hennis Wee Group and teleconferencing with the president of China to discuss the QED report followed by blah blah blah".

JEN: "Uh huh, got it, sure" (but thinking: "what am I going to have for lunch?")

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 AM

    It was actually "I have no idea what this guy is talking about..oh no its so humid here I am sweating again.

    ReplyDelete