Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rock-o-Matic: Fruit


That was real cool that you saw Anderson Cooper, Jeff. However, last night, as I was enjoying some tasty pizza at Mario Batali's Mozza, who should be seated at the table next to me? That's right. It was the Amazing Race's Phil! It was amazing. He looks younger and more normal in person - not as serious. We overheard him telling some of his dinnermates that he's writing a book. No mentions of Rob & Amber. Sorry about your DVR.

Now, for this week's selection of muzak I was inspired by a great new mashup I downloaded from another web blog. I hear it involves the Wiggles.

Gameboy/Gamegirl - Fruitsalad (Healthy Boys Delight)

And then some other fruity related songs. Naturally, a Smashing Pumpkins song:

Smashing Pumpkins - Cherry

And of course a song from the Apples in Stereo, which just barely beat out ABBA's Chiquitta for my third pick.

Apples in Stereo - The Bird That You Can't See

I didn't have as many fruit related songs as I thought. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Josh,

    Did you ask Phil what happened on this week's episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one to show up may have been eliminated.

    ReplyDelete