Monday, March 05, 2007

This is Turning in to One Hell of a Week

First, due to some technical glitch with my DVR, I didn't get last night's Amazing Race recorded. This is the one show above all others that I must see every week. Of the three episodes that have aired so far this season, I have seen just one! To make things worse, CBS offers full episodes online of many of their shows but for Amazing Race they just have unseen clips.

Next, after running my fat ass up to Nintendo World this morning, I found out that Mario Party 8 has been delayed with no new date announced. For anyone that doesn't know, Nintendo World is a real store in Rockefeller Plaza and not a fantasy land existing in my mind.

Thank gods I still have Survivor to look forward to and Justice League for PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment