Monday, May 07, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Once again, thanks to the ineptitude of Verizon DSL, we have no interwebs at my office. I was forced to resort to using the telephone in order to communicate with people. What is this, 'Little House on the Prairie'?

For anyone that doesn't know, Verizon DSL is a separate company from Verizon Wireless or other Verizon services. The sole purpose, service and reason for Verizon DSL to exist is to provide DSL Internet connections. Today is the second day in less than a week and sixth time in less than a year that Verizon DSL was unable to deliver DSL service to my office.

Sorry to rant about this it's just very frustrating. So now, I'm back home and can return you to your regularly scheduled pop-o-matic posting (already in progress):

... and that's how I got crabs from Madonna.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Jeff!!!

    I totally Loathe, Loathe, Loathe TD's, especially when they involve the internets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know what people who work in offices did before the Internets, but it must have sucked. I think it involved a lot of faxed jokes.
    Also my Time-Warner cable Internets breaks down almost every day and needs to be reset by unplugging everything for a minute. Pain in the ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess people took a lot of liquid lunches back before the internets because they had plenty of spare time while waiting for western union telegrams to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:18 PM

    My wi-fi at home used to reset literally about every 5 minutes until I added a password. Since then, it's been fine. I don't know why but I'm trying not to look this little gift horse (pony?) in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete