Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Need A Drink

This is this first I've been in front of a computer since stealing a few minutes on someone's laptop yesterday at that trade show. Although I wasn't back at the show today, I had a meeting with Disney Interactive to check out their new games for the upcoming holiday season then I had to head up to ABC's studios to meet with the producers for this week's toy segment. I have to be back there to morrow morning at 7AM! Just typing that makes me ill. Things should settle down a bit by tomorrow afternoon and as soon as that happens, I promise to tell you all about Monday night's concert and even post some crappy cell phone videos.

6 comments:

  1. Are you going to be on an ABC show? One trick for when you have to get up early: make coffee the night before. Yeah, it's cold and slightly gross by the morning, but at least it's there and drinkable and you can sleep for an extra 1/2 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:15 AM

    You're just doing this to be mean, aren't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:16 PM

    I need to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesss!
    i'b hobe sick today and am still busy! wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tomorrow, I promise to fill you in all the exciting events of the week.

    ReplyDelete