Monday, June 18, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

This is shaping up to be one hell of a week and when I use the word "hell" I mean insanely busy.

Tonight I'm going to Cyndi Lauper's True Colors show. Cyndi, and a ton of other acts including Deborah Harry and Erasure, are playing at Radio City Music Hall, which should be a fun place to see a concert. The only other time I've been there was for the Christmas Craptacular.

Tomorrow, I'll be trucking my fat ass over to the Javits Convention Center (my least favorite place to go in NYC) for a trade show (my least favorite aspect of my job). After spending the day there I'm off to Bubba Gum's Shrimp something in Times Square for a party being thrown by Paramount. Talk about cheap, doesn't Paramount own that restaurant?

On Wednesday, I have a meeting with the producers, including Gelman, of Live With Regis & Kelly to discuss a toy segment we are producing for Thursday's show. I'm also meeting with Disney that day to check out their latest video games. Then Thursday its back to the Live studios for the actual show after which, I'll head back to my office to try and get everything I didn't do during the week done. Thursday night I plan to get good and drunk then sleep it off most of Friday.

PS. I should include here, for anyone that doesn't know, I'm very lazy and would rather hang out at home with a 6-pack than do just about anything else.

9 comments:

  1. This DOES sound like a crazy week!!!

    Have fun tonight at the CL®™©™ show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Will you actually bo ON the show? Should I TiVo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lioux!

    jdizzle - hopefully not but I'll let you know if that changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Punch Gelman for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jdizzle - that would more than likely cost me my job so what if I shake his hand in stead?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I have that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Kelly Rippa is the HOTTEST.
    I say crack open that 6 pack as soon as u leave the Live studio... ugh Gelman.

    ~Irish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Jeff, I hope the concert was awesome! I'm looking forward to a recap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:47 PM

    Ah, the Christmas Craptacular...I'm so jealous that you saw Erasure. I need details.

    ReplyDelete