Monday, June 11, 2007

Something Going Around

I started experiencing the symptoms last week and thought I kicked this bug over the weekend. Now its Monday and I have a full blown case of busy bee syndrome. What really sucks, I just looked at my calender and I think I'm going to be stuck with this horrible wave of workingitus for the next two weeks!

Summer is supposed to be laid back, leave early, do little season, so what gives? For the first time in my life I think I may actually mean it when I say "I need a vacation".

14 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY need a vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:05 PM

    Reviewing toys is hard. boo hoo for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a lot more than just review toys jdizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vacation?!?! What's a vacation?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Oh i forgot, you also have to play with the toys too. And attend conferences like E3, and go on Regis and Kelly. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. take a few cocktails and call in sick in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irish - a vacation is like the weekend just longer and drunker.

    jdizzle - no comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and BTW, we now have another friend in common? who just started her own blog this weekend? i linked to her on my blog. we are so influential.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:19 PM

    You know i'm just jealous! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the graphic on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vacations are good. Definitely take on. I'm off to Florida this weekend to bask in the sun. I'll bring you back some sun in a jar, how about that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:26 AM

    I have this postcard hanging in my cubicle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cc - is that cc from Fredricksburg?

    ReplyDelete