Tuesday, June 19, 2007

True Colors Teaser

Unfortunately last night by the time I got home from the True Colors tour it was way past my bedtime. Seeing as how I had to get to the Javits this morning on time to see the new Mach 5 and Batmobile unveiled before heading to meet Miley Cyrus (yes, Billy Ray's daughter) I didn't have time to blog about the concert. As soon as I have time, I'll be back with a full report. In the meantime, I'll just tell you that Cyndi Lauper performed the song "Goonies" and it was incredible!

5 comments:

  1. Stupid tradeshows.

    They mess everyones schedule up.

    And suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:06 PM

    I simply must know how Erasure was. I totally heart them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!
    I have that song on my iPod and get so stoked every time it comes on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:09 PM

    noooooo!
    Good enough...for me...
    I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:55 AM

    sounds like a good concert, looking forward to hearing more about it

    ReplyDelete