Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Super Happy Terrific Products

I could start a new section on this blog that just covers insane USB devices and never run out of products to cover. The latest, and possibly craziest, USB device I have come across lately is the USB Butt Cooler from Japanese (big surprise) company, Thanko.

Apparently it is a pad that sits on your chair and gives off cool air. Of course the whole thing is powered by your computer through a standard USB hook-up. So say good buy to summer office swamp crotch and thank you to Thanko for the USB Butt Cooler.

7 comments:

  1. Atamagaokashii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much are they? And will they ever be available in the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to sleep on one of those at night, what with my lack of A/C and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they have a heater one? I need one in my office during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need something that will cool my balls from the laptop heat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that would be useful, as i have a really HOT ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:27 AM

    I'd really like to try this one out. My cheeks can get quite hot around line 17 in excel.

    ReplyDelete