Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HELLO 2007!

I can't believe the holidays are over. It seems like just last week I was blogging about the start of Operation Christmas Spirit

I hope everyone had a great holiday season, I know I did. We said goodbye to the holiday season and 2006 with together with friends on New Year's Eve at our apartment in Brooklyn. Hopefully, everyone had as much fun as I did.


So now that the new year is here, did anybody make any resolutions? I heard from a few people over the past few weeks that they plan to quit smoking and I couldn't be happier. For all you soon to be ex-smokers, please feel free to call me whenever you have a moment of weakness and I'll berate, scold, coddle, entertain you or whatever it takes to get you past that moment.

Personally, I'm resolving to finish what I start in a timely manner and get more organized. What's your resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment