Wednesday, January 03, 2007

LIVE EVERY 10 MINUTES FROM NEW YORK

A few years ago I read an article about all the cameras located around New York City. The gist of this article (which may have been written in the mid 90's) was how difficult it was to travel around the city without being filmed. At least, I think that was the gist - I didn't actually read the article I just looked at the colorful graphic and caption.

Anyway, I just found a website that lists some of the best NYC WebCam sites including one for Bryant Park. Bryant Park is two blocks from my office and also where I get the subway so I'm going through that park fairly regularly. Check out the park's WebCam and maybe you'll see me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:18 PM

    I don't think you even looked at the shiny graphics. I bet this was back when I used to read the good tidbits from the paper out loud every morning.

    And by the way, the mid-90s is more than a few years ago. A decade ago. We're old. But at least you're older than I am.

    ReplyDelete