Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Genius At Work #3


Welcome to my irregular posting, 'Genius At Work'. This is where I share my ideas that I think can change the world.

Unarguably, one of the greatest inventions of the 20th is the motion-sensor activated toilets, sinks and hand dryers found in public bathrooms. But why did the bathroom revolutionaries quit before finishing the job? We still have to physically touch the doors to get back out of the bathroom. Studies* show that 1 in 4 guys don't wash their hands after using the toilet. That means a lot of hands are going directly from dick to door.


The solution is automatic doors! The technology exists. We see it every time we go to the supermarket. So why can't bathroom doors get with the program. This way we can all be sure that we are leaving the bathroom with the same amount of germs we had going in and not picking up any new ones.




*Based on non-scientific guess.

1 comment:

  1. Dude...I had that idea years ago. I am so suing you.

    ReplyDelete