Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Frack Me!

I finally watched the season finale of Battlestar Gallactica and was completely blown away by it. Like the season 2 finale, this one was a literal jaw-dropper. Seth & I sat in stunned silence for a few minutes before we could even talk about what we had just seen. I won't say anything about the episode in case you haven't watched it yet so go watch it. Now!

I didn't think season 3 was as good as the previous 2 but I still tuned in religiously and thought it to be one of the best written dramas on the teli. I think this last season intentionally took a departure from the action and excitement of seasons 1 & 2 and instead focused more on the individual characters themselves. If you have never seen B.G. don't start with season 3.

Unfortunately, it looks like we will have to wait until early 2008 for season 4. The good news, however, is that there is a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    Okay, I loved the last episode. But fraking 2008? What is this, The Sopranos? And i really don't believe that those 4 people are cylons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure all will be answered in 2008. However, I won't remember any thing from Season 3 by then so those answers won't matter much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 PM

    I was not a big fan of season 3. I really liked the Baltar trial and that was about it. I hated that Apollo was the defense attorney. And the stupid love triangle crap. And Chief sucks. I wish they had been sucked out of the airlock. I need more crazy cylons and Starbuck kicking ass.

    ReplyDelete