Thursday, April 05, 2007

What's On My Desk Today

I haven't done a 'What's On My Desk Today' in a while and this may be my last one. I decided last night while watching Ugly Betty (last week's rerun) that my desk is too cluttered. Considering that two items currently sitting on my desk make fart noises, I think its past time for a clean sweep.


You may have noticed from the picture that the antfarm I received back in November is still here. When it arrived, Uncle Milton told me the ants had a life expectancy of about three months. My ants are looking sluggish but most are still kicking five months later.

7 comments:

  1. Is that a banana on your desk or are you just glad to see me?

    (rimshot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe me if I told you the banana was one of the two items that makes fart noises?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!

    I was TOTALLY going to ask you that!

    Hahaha.

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s dangerous to have such mortal enemies in such close proximity of each other…Darth Vader and an I-Penguin…your tempting fate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. Right DF?

    I keep a Jambi®™©™ [Pee Wee's Playhouse®™©™] action figure on my desk.

    I open his doors every morning here at Company, Inc. and close them every night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darth and Penguin have reached an uneasy truce and have promised to get along in return for maintaining their positions on the desk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Great blog! And great photo. How I wish I had something fun on my desk worth of a photo. The only thing even close to fun, sadly, is my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete