Monday, April 09, 2007

You Rock!

There are a bunch of expressions that I intensely dislike hearing and go out of my way to avoid saying. A few examples are "I'm loving it", "Now that's what I'm talking about!", and any expression that uses the word "bling". It's pretty hard to watch Reality TV without hearing one or all of these expressions repeatedly.

Another expression that doesn't bother me quite as much but I still choose not to use it is "Party like rockstars!" So it pains me a little to admit, that's the expression that can best sum up our weekend trip to PA.


I don't mean to imply that we lit a whisky soaked hotel room on fire, beat up a shark or snorted someone's dad. But, from the time we arrived at Bessie's house Friday night until leaving yesterday afternoon, somebody was playing the game, Guitar Hero 2.

If you've never played I highly recommend that you start. This game is just as much fun to watch someone else play as it is to play yourself. And while drinking isn't required, the more booze you add to the mix, the better the performances become for the audience. Now that's what I'm talking about!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    I love how excited Adam looks from the couch in the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Look Alive people! (Now that's a saying worth, well, saying.)

    Kokfarm!

    And man do i have a cute ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!

    OMG!!!

    OMG!!!

    I LOVE Guitar Hero 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:03 AM

    Stonehenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly - Adam looks way too excited in that picture.

    JDizz - Very cute ass.

    lioux - Have you made it to the mother ship on GH2?

    Kokfarm Rules!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Adam spent most of last night playing imaginary guitar hero in the corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:04 PM

    When I lived in Japan, I used to play this drum game for hours.
    You picked your favorite pop tune (or better yet, a J-pop tune!) and had to beat along the appropriate drum rhythm. Completely engrossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drinking while playing Guitar Hero and simultaneously playing Dance, Dance Revolution...now that's partying like a rocktar...or at least as close as you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I uploaded a few of the best Guitar Hero anthems on my blog here:

    http://monkeydaemon.blogspot.com/2007/04/getting-band-back-together.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete