Friday, April 20, 2007

Must Have Slipped My Mind

Oh man! I had such a great idea for a pot today, a story that Salinger would be envious of, but after waking and baking, it totally slipped my mind.

This story has something to do with my teenage years, when me and a group of friends at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California, used to get together every day after school and smoke marijuana under the Louis Pasteur statue. We even had a name for our group, we were "The Waldos"! Man, I wish I could remember that story.

The only thing I can remember is how once me and the Waldos took a road trip to Ontario for a festival or something and on the way we had an adventure with Captain Cannabis and Method Man. Maybe we were going to a Phish show or something. Oh well, I gotta go "mow the grass". I promise I'll tell you that story as soon as I remember it.

9 comments:

  1. Where's The Waldos?

    Did you guys hang out in large groups and were hard to find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This group of Waldo isn't hard to find - we are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me sad that I have no good "weed stories" from high school. Alcohol stories, yes, of course. But not weed. Really feel like I missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:50 AM

    This posting made me cold and frightened

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the need for an editorial note here. This post is just a 4/20 joke and not reality based. In fact, I never smoked anything, other than crack, in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the Mexican Concoction at Matt Roasano's summer house? I am pretty sure we were smoking the fumes of that by night's end.

    Cold....so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty, I'll never forget that Mexican Concoction or that hilarity that ensued after drinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, my entire Senior Class should been sent to Promises Malibu.

    ReplyDelete