Tuesday, April 10, 2007

From Today's Headlines

If you have visited this site before you know I rarely, if ever, discuss anything happening in the world of politics or news. That's Entertainment Tonight's job, not mine.

I have been hearing a lot about the recent controversy surrounding some comments that Imus (whoever the hell that is) made on the radio (do people still listen to non-satellite radio). And while I have no idea what he said, I have a question of my own. Is Imus alive or is he actually dead and just being manipulated by a couple of low level radio employees, one of whom is looking to get ahead while the other is just out for fun, ala Weekend At Bernie's I mean come on, look at this picture of him. I've seen healthier and more lively faces at wakes and I'm talking about the guests of honor.


7 comments:

  1. Just for the record...I don't have satellite radio, thanks for rubbing it in.

    I agree though, he does look zombie-ish. For a corpse Bernie Lomax at least looked lively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally creepo looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digital - sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Seriously, he's quite the zombie-esque guy now. A true "face for radio."
    What an unfortunate world we live in when racists and homophobes and evil, evil people are held to account for their hurtful and spiteful words, though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name Skeletor comes to mind when I look at that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listen to internet radio. That good or bad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. B.D. - Internet, satellite, its all the same.

    ReplyDelete