Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Want One!

I'm reluctant to share this tasty morsel because I can think of a few people who read this blog that may be receiving this item from me for their next birthday. But I've never been very good at keeping my mouth shut so let me tell you all about the most bizzar thing I have seen today.


It's called the Bacon Wallet and yes, its for real. Don't worry, I don't mean that its actually made of bacon but rather it's a real wallet. Made of leather, the Bacon Wallet is sure to garner you grossed out looks when you pull it out of your pocket at the checkout line.

10 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer my wallets to be made of human skin. I find babies provide the most supple leather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dmbmeg, That was the sickest/funniest comment I have read all day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you fry this up in a pan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lioux - sure, just take your cash and credit cards out first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:49 AM

    I wish my birthday was up next! Damn that Jen..she's gonna get it isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly - actually we are all off the hook for buying b-day gifts for Jen this year since she will be in Singapore by her birthday and I'm pretty sure the USPS doesn't deliver there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:06 PM

    I love it when a plan comes together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:56 PM

    I got a MUCH gayer wallet this weekend.

    ReplyDelete