Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lucas And Hamill, Together Again!

George Lucas and Mark Hamill* will reunite for Robot Chicken": Star Wars," a special 30-minute, Star Wars spoof.

The special makes fun of popular scenes and characters from the "Star Wars" movies and was done in collaboration with Lucas' production company Lucasfilm. George himself, will provide the voice for, uh, himself and Hamill will once again play everyone's favorite whiny Jedi, Luke Skywalker.

The special is set to premiere at 10 p.m. on June 17, and will also include the voice talents of Conan O'Brien, Seth MacFarlane, Malcolm McDowell, Hulk Hogan, James "I don't want your life"** Van Der Beek, Breckin Meyer and Joey Fatone.

*If you follow just one link in this post, make it this one!
**If you follow just two links in this post, make this the second one!

8 comments:

  1. I just referred my bf to this. Did you know Hamill also does voices on the Adult Swim cartoon Metalopolis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, I knew that he did a lot of voice work for various cartoons but never knew about Metalopolis. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!

    How did I NOT know about the IMHFC?!

    I'm so ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The IMHFC makes me sad for all of the people that belong to the IMHFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at a restaurant in LA once and there was a private party in another room for an annual meeting of the Richard Dean Anderson fan club. Those people were freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart Robot Chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart RC®™©™ as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:05 PM

    I love Richard Dean Anderson. Jeff, where was that private party? I'm gonna have to pay my dues. Mmmm, MacGyver....

    ReplyDelete